Hi guys, this attachment is about Log Cabin In Jackson NH ( Cabin Rentals Nh #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 688 x 516. It's file size is only 84 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cabin Rentals Nh.
Interpretation of Log Cabin In Jackson NH
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
JacksonJack•son ( jak′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew ("Old Hickory''), 1767–1845, U.S. general: 7th president of the U.S. 1829–37.
- Lady Barbara. See Ward, Barbara.
- Helen Hunt (Helen Maria Fiske), 1830–85, U.S. novelist and poet.
- Jesse L(ouis), born 1941, U.S. Baptist minister and civil-rights and political activist.
- Mahalia, 1911–72, U.S. gospel singer.Robert Hough•wout (hou′ət),USA pronunciation 1892–1954, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1941–54.
- Thomas Jonathan ("Stonewall Jackson''), 1824–63, Confederate general in the American Civil War.
- a city in and the capital of Mississippi, in the central part. 202,895.
- a city in W Tennessee. 49,131.
- a city in S Michigan. 39,739.
- a town in NW Wyoming: resort near Jackson Hole. 4511.
- a male given name, meaning "son of Jack.''
New Hampshire (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Are you still inside the disposition to make within the home were dirty? Has to be difficult? Cooking is definitely an activity that requires sensations. If your recipes may also be chaotic if you are feeling uneasy because of this of the chaotic setting of the kitchen, Log Cabin In Jackson NH ( Cabin Rentals Nh #2) may be calculated. Preserving the kitchen to preserve it tidy and clear isn't a point that is easy.
Especially if your kitchen gear is already overcrowding and much. And of course the meals materials are scattered. You may be lacking the cooking mood if you do not set an excellent Cabin Rentals Nh technique. You are able to taste the cooking is not not surprisingly even when pressured. You will need a storage process within an kitchen that is effective. Cooking equipment, food ingredients and spices not only safely and to be located efficiently but in addition within easy reach. Just how to? Let's look together.
Produce Cabinets For Equipment. Produce so you are simple to classify them, a holder that can hold comparable objects. If they require back deposition of similar things in a single spot will simplify and accomplish the research.