Ceiling Hole have 5 pictures it's including Ceiling Hole Nice Look #1 How-to-fix-hole-in-ceiling-plaster How To Fix, Charming Ceiling Hole #2 About ., Fell Through Ceiling, Help Me Fix The Hole ., Ceiling Hole #4 Hole In Drywall Ceiling, Bathroom Ceiling Hole. Here are the pictures:
This blog post of Ceiling Hole was uploaded at December 4, 2017 at 5:27 am. This image is posted at the Ceiling category. Ceiling Hole is tagged with Ceiling Hole, Ceiling, Hole..Would you select as well as shade collection, it's also wise to pay attention to other things such as the size and shape of the mattress. Choosing a bed of white on white room will have to be altered towards the room's measurement. Variety of these bedrooms so your room white doesn't look cramped or complete since one to become truly specific can pick the bed.
Actually bed's latest models nowadays many are good and may be used for-anything else. Beneath the bed where the segment is going to be employed being storage space or a clothes cabinet. The mattresses have modern white color was selected as it is good and prior to the idea of coloring that is white.
If you're looking for your partner obviously and a bed for you personally pick the bed dimension will do for just two people. But don't be too big in addition to normally it takes house that is much up. Calculate the mattress that is only real you decide on enough for your associate along with you.
But when you are buying Ceiling Hole on your kid or for your own (with out a partner) it is better in case you choose a mini-bed (single terrible). The space place will not feel crowded, in that way. This mini bed is appropriately employed for children or teenagers.
Definition of Ceiling Hole
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Holehole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.