This post of Ceiling Hole Cutter have 4 attachments it's including Ceiling Hole Cutter #1 I-MAX INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD., 299-521_ALT_5.jpg, Plank Ceiling Hole Saw, Tech Tool Supply. Below are the images:
The image about Ceiling Hole Cutter was uploaded at October 16, 2017 at 4:00 pm. It is published under the Ceiling category. Ceiling Hole Cutter is labelled with Ceiling Hole Cutter, Ceiling, Hole, Cutter..Tired of family room design things for example pads with models and colors are mediocre? Attempt Ceiling Hole Cutter colored pillowcase lovely and fashionable design is used by you. In addition to adjusting the design of your cushion to become more gorgeous, pillowcases picked with consideration can be in a position to supply ease and attractiveness that optimize the interior style of the living room.
Determine the measurement. One aspect to contemplate before you determine to buy this design object may be the measurement. You should regulate the pillowcase's size with ornamental pillows possessed so it looks attractive and really healthy.
Examine the supplies. Choose pillowcases in delicate leather, quality, and sturdy despite often times that are washed. It is possible to improve the sweetness of the decoration of the area plus the convenience for your family by picking organic resources.
That will help you show your livingroom design things for example pillows having a choice of coloring and style right, listed below are ideas to purchase pillowcases defined from Ceiling Hole Cutter.
Explanation of Ceiling Hole Cutter
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Holehole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
Cuttercut•ter (kut′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who cuts, esp. as a job, as one who cuts fabric for garments.
- a machine, tool, or other device for cutting.
- a single-masted sailing vessel, very similar to a sloop but having its mast set somewhat farther astern, about two-fifths of the way aft measured on the water line.
- a ship's boat having double-banked oars and one or two lugsails.
- Also called revenue cutter. a lightly armed government vessel used to prevent smuggling and enforce the customs regulations.
- a person employed as a film editor.
- a small, light sleigh, usually single-seated and pulled by one horse.
- Also called rubber. a brick suitable for cutting and rubbing.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef )
- a low-quality grade of beef between utility and canner.
- beef of this grade, mostly used in processed beef products, as sausage.
- (in U.S. government grading of beef ) graded between utility and canner.