Curtain Header have 10 images including Attractive Curtain Header #1 Like This Item?, Types Of Curtain Headers, Standard Gather Heading Is A Traditional Yet Informal Style Which Ideally Suits Curtains With A Shorter Drop. The Amount Of Gather Required Is The Same As ., Curtain Header #4 Types Of Curtain Headers, Tied Curtain Heading, Tied Curtain Heading, Copyright © 2017 The Curtain Shop. All Right Researved. Site Design By EYStudios., Nice Curtain Header #8 Copyright © 2017 The Curtain Shop. All Right Researved. Site Design By EYStudios., Superior Curtain Header #9 Standard Gather Heading Is A Traditional Yet Informal Style Which Ideally Suits Curtains With A Shorter Drop. The Amount Of Gather Required Is The Same As ., Like This Item?. Here are the pictures:
Curtain Header was posted on December 30, 2017 at 7:32 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Curtain category. Curtain Header is labelled with Curtain Header, Curtain, Header..This desk comes with natural or metallic colour for example grey, dark or white. Seats are employed not too much and also simple with the quantity of 3 chairs. Because the dimension is not too big, this stand is simply employed for speaking and eating alone. Resources employed glass or ie steel.
The Curtain Header ideal for natural kind of kitchen house. This natural table includes a square shape that's thicker than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) to be able to produce a more natural perception. This desk mixes natural shades like white and brown.
Tabletops greater such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously slim having a spherical or square thighs are modest and thin in order to prevent the effect of rigidity inside the home.
Essence of Curtain Header
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Headerhead•er (hed′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that removes or puts a head on something.
- a reaping machine that cuts off and gathers only the heads of the grain.
- a chamber to which the ends of a number of tubes are connected so that water or steam may pass freely from one tube to the other.
- an exhaust manifold.
- a brick or stone laid in a wall or the like so that its shorter ends are exposed or parallel to the surface. Cf. stretcher (def. 5).
- a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters.
- a plunge or dive headfirst, as into water: He stumbled and took a header into the ditch.
- [Soccer.]a pass or shot made by heading the ball.
- a sign that is part of or attached to the top of a rack displaying merchandise.
- a line of information placed at the top of a page for purposes of identification.