This blog post of Cement Board Fireplace have 5 pictures , they are Cement Board Fireplace #1 Achieving A Paintable Fireplace Surround With Cement Board -20120115_152726.jpg, Cement Board Fireplace Photo #2 Prepping The Fireplace Walls For Tile | Laughingabi.com, You Can Create A Contemporary Fireplace With Concrete For Less Than $100. This Full DIY, Tile Around Fireplace - Drywall Vs Cement Board-image.jpg, Cement Board Fireplace #5 How I Install Stone VENEER Over Cement Board Prep Fireplace - YouTube. Following are the pictures:
The image of Cement Board Fireplace was published at December 30, 2017 at 7:31 am. This post is published in the Fireplace category. Cement Board Fireplace is labelled with Cement Board Fireplace, Cement, Board, Fireplace..Cement Board Fireplace maybe different to bedroom companion. But decide the substance of kitchen backsplash and basically choose the style can be so the kitchen pal rooang look trendy and cross-eyed, an action that must be done! Often your kitchen backsplash product that's commonly used is ceramic. Here is inspiring kitchen tile is unique! Let us discover!
The gray coloring is very attached to the area style or modern style Cement Board Fireplace that is minimalist. Consequently is utilized inside the kitchen. With classy modern interior planning, kitchen backsplash tile were selected which have a pattern just like organic stone with grey shades of shade to be able to complement the atmosphere within the kitchen. Home backsplash that the home wall was utilized over by this time starting from your kitchen sink to storage.
Home backsplash usually on the wall is employed as being a kitchen sink location. Because often in your community of the kitchen sink will be a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking gas and wouldbe very bad if it splashes about the walls of the home, so it's provided as a kitchen backsplash solution along with decorating highlights while in the home. Home tile is very pretty floral design with minimalist-style home.
Definition of Cement Board Fireplace
Cementce•ment (si ment′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
- any of various soft, sticky substances that dry hard or stonelike, used esp. for mending broken objects or for making things adhere.
- [Petrog.]the compact groundmass surrounding and binding together the fragments of clastic rocks.
- anything that binds or unites: Time is the cement of friendship.
- a hardening, adhesive, plastic substance, used in the repair of teeth for anchoring fillings or inlays, for filling, or for fastening crowns.
- to unite by or as if by cement: to cement stones to form a wall; to cement a relationship.
- to coat or cover with cement: to cement a floor.
- to become cemented;
join together or unite;
Boardboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.