This blog post of Cabin Cabinets Kitchen have 6 photos it's including Cabin Cabinets Kitchen #1 Green-kitchen-elmira-range, Log Cabin Kitchen I Love The Distressed White Cabinets They Make, Log Cabin Kitchen | Log Cabin Kitchens, Cabin Kitchens And White Cabinets, Best 25+ Rustic Cabin Kitchens Ideas On Pinterest | Log Cabin Kitchens, Cabin Kitchens And Cabin Loft, Cabin Cabinets Kitchen #4 Best 25+ Rustic Cabin Kitchens Ideas On Pinterest | Log Cabin Kitchens, Cabin Kitchens And Cabin Loft, Cabin Cabinets Kitchen #5 Log Cabin Kitchens Farmhouse-kitchen, Small Cabin Kitchen More. Below are the photos:
Cabin Cabinets Kitchen was published on December 18, 2017 at 9:47 pm. It is uploaded in the Kitchen category. Cabin Cabinets Kitchen is tagged with Cabin Cabinets Kitchen, Cabin, Cabinets, Kitchen..Everyone understands that Cabin Cabinets Kitchen color is one for making a beautiful room layout of the most critical elements. Color is an indispensable element for decorating, remodeling or producing patterns, thus selecting the most appropriate shades have to be carefully considered.
The bedroom can be a spot where we rest, a refuge where we sleep perhaps, or once we are exhausted, tired of the everyday program whenever we are ill. The sack could be the location where we wanted simply, study a favorite story or to be alone stay silent. Locations should be a place that may produce us feel relaxed.
As mentioned in the last guide, along with may push effect on conception, feeling and conversation. Therefore, you must pay particular attention in selecting the most appropriate coloring for your household rooms.
Interpretation of Cabin Cabinets Kitchen
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.