Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob have 2 attachments , they are 38mm In Diameter Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob, Display Product Reviews For Brushed-Satin Nickel Square Cabinet Knob. Here are the images:
Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob was uploaded on February 15, 2018 at 3:43 am. This article is published at the Knob category. Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob is tagged with Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob, Brushed, Nickel, Cabinet, Knob..Are you still within the mood to cook within the kitchen were dirty? Has to be difficult? Cooking can be an action that entails feelings. If you are experiencing unpleasant as a result of the atmosphere of your kitchen, Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob can be projected in case your dishes may also be crazy. Keeping your kitchen to maintain it clean and clean is not a thing that is easy.
Produce Cabinets For Electronics. Create a stand which will keep comparable objects so that you are easyto sort them. If they require back deposition of equivalent items in one single place can simplify and facilitate the search.
Particularly when your kitchen equipment is overcrowding and much. As well as the food elements and herbs are spread. Should you choose not set an excellent Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob process, you will be missing the cooking feeling. You can taste the food isn't not surprisingly even when pressured. You'll need a storage program within an effective kitchen. Cooking equipment, food components and spices not just solidly and to be saved neatly but additionally within reach that is easy. How-to? Let us appear together.
Connotation of Brushed Nickel Cabinet Knob
Brushedbrushed (brusht),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a nap raised or a surface produced by a brushing process: brushed cotton.
Nickelnick•el (nik′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adj.
- a hard, silvery-white, ductile and malleable metallic element, allied to iron and cobalt, not readily oxidized: used chiefly in alloys, in electroplating, and as a catalyst in organic synthesis. Symbol: Ni;
at. wt.: 58.71;
at. no.: 28;
sp. gr.: 8.9 at 20°C.
- a cupronickel coin of the U.S., the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- a nickel coin of Canada, the 20th part of a dollar, equal to five cents.
- to cover or coat with nickel;
- costing or worth five dollars: a nickel bag of heroin.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;