The image about Commissioners Of The Land Office have 8 images , they are Commissioners Of The Land Office, 45 Commissioners Of General Land Office ., Commissioners Of The Land Office #3 Introduction, Roger Melson, Right, Is Led Away In Handcuffs After A Hearing Thursday At The, Timmons Group To Develop And Implement Enterprise GIS For Oklahoma Commissioners Of The Land Office, An Outdoor Fireplace At Lakeside Is The Type Of Resort-style Amenity Envisioned By Developers, Serving Texas — Veteran Commissioners Of The General Land Office, Superb Commissioners Of The Land Office Good Looking #8 Some Tense Moments At The County Commissioners Meeting Tuesday As Leases Were Awarded For 4 Tracts Of School Lands In West Texas.. Below are the attachments:
Commissioners Of The Land Office was posted at March 19, 2018 at 6:49 am. It is published under the Office category. Commissioners Of The Land Office is tagged with Commissioners Of The Land Office, Commissioners, Of, The, Land, Office..The sack is where spent a great deal of your time and an extremely important element of your home. Therefore it is essential that it is provided by you with substantial style. In addition it's also wise to ensure that the furniture in accordance with the topic of one's room.
It's also probable you will find greater choices online than in furniture stores. Though shopping for your room gear take into account to check other important things that accompany it such as for example pillowcases blankets and the like out. These may also be typically for sale in the exact same retailer.
Should you look at furniture, it'd be described as a good plan where you will get cheap and good furniture that'll suit your allowance to discover. If you're currently seeking Commissioners Of The Land Office furniture the great thing will be to discover a web based shop that carries it at a really inexpensive discount. Along with the greatest portion is before you make your decision, you may also evaluate the buying price of furniture.
Meaning of Commissioners Of The Land Office
Commissionerscom•mis•sion•er (kə mish′ə nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person commissioned to act officially;
member of a commission.
- a government official or representative in charge of a department or district: the police commissioner; the commissioner of a colony.
- an official chosen by an athletic association to exercise broad administrative or judicial authority: the baseball commissioner.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.