Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution have 5 photos including Article-III ., ARTICLE III ., Article-III ., Charming Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution #4 Article III, Section 22 ., Article III, Section .. Following are the attachments:
Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution was published at December 12, 2017 at 2:03 am. It is published under the Sectional category. Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution is tagged with Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution, Article, 3, Section, 22, Philippine, Constitution..How will you maximize the space you curently have? Among the tips is always to arrange the area. Everyone has a wardrobe there, but issues simply chuck in there until the chaos is not arranged. Rather, are you currently contemplating benefiting from tiny storage containers and labeling them?
In case you make everything with shape and consistent size you can certainly likewise bin up it. Put a box comprising goods you may not use backwards, having a package containing more commonly used items forward for access that was easy.
The idea of a toilet storage that is nice is to set a new one which features a variety of drawers and cupboards. You will end up impressed at the distinction - you could even realize that this is actually the Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution you require!
If you have time, money, and house to perform together, then I highly encourage you to construct or install a toilet from mirror. Even though you have a toilet vanity there is, it's apt to be old rather than improve your storage space.
Meaning of Article 3 Section 22 Philippine Constitution
Articlear•ti•cle (är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
PhilippinePhil•ip•pine (fil′ə pēn′, fil′ə pēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Philippines or their inhabitants;
Constitutioncon•sti•tu•tion (kon′sti to̅o̅′shən, -tyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the way in which a thing is composed or made up;
composition: the chemical constitution of the cleanser.
- the physical character of the body as to strength, health, etc.: He has a strong constitution.
- [Med., Psychol.]the aggregate of a person's physical and psychological characteristics.
- the act or process of constituting;
- the state of being constituted;
- any established arrangement or custom.
- (cap.) See Constitution of the United States.
- the system of fundamental principles according to which a nation, state, corporation, or the like, is governed.
- the document embodying these principles.
- [Archaic.]character or condition of mind;