This article of Content Section have 9 photos including Html Structure - Content First, Content Section #2 Drupal 8 Section, Repeating Section Content Control Context, Edit The Student Content Section Properties As Needed., Content Section #5 Word 2016 Tutorial Repeating Section Content Control Microsoft Training, Content Section #6 Enter Image Description Here, Word 2013 Tutorial Repeating Section Content Control-2013 Only Microsoft Training Lesson 21.5, Content Section #8 Make Team, Testimonials, Clients Etc Section, When That Section Is Added To A Proposal Or A Template, Another Version Is Created, And The Default/master Will Not Be Affected. You'll See A Second Version .. Below are the photos:
Content Section was published on October 16, 2017 at 1:04 pm. This post is published at the Sectional category. Content Section is tagged with Content Section, Content, Section..the newly-married couple to perform the home has picked Content Section. In addition to its layout that is modern but still straightforward, this stand been as a result of many benefits for example might be employed as a means of collecting a young child's understanding, the family together, a place so forth and to place your kitchen gear.
The Content Section ideal for kitchen space's modern kind. This mini-table includes a glossy appearance that is square to make it appear more respectable for an active young couple. Therefore didn't invest much time a young pair who are very busy, contemporary tables may also be easier addressed and cleaned.
This desk is normally coupled with a mini kitchen but can be placed on another space. Pricing stand is also cheaper than additional stand due to its small size. If you would like to buy this stand, there is no harm in listening to some layout multifunctional club table below for creativity.
Meaning of Content Section
Contentcon•tent1 (kon′tent),USA pronunciation n.
- Usually, contents.
- something that is contained: the contents of a box.
- the subjects or topics covered in a book or document.
- the chapters or other formal divisions of a book or document: a table of contents.
- something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing, or any of various arts: a poetic form adequate to a poetic content.
- significance or profundity;
meaning: a clever play that lacks content.
- substantive information or creative material viewed in contrast to its actual or potential manner of presentation: publishers, record companies, and other content providers; a flashy Web site, but without much content.
- that which may be perceived in something: the latent versus the manifest content of a dream.
- the sum of the attributes or notions comprised in a given conception;
the substance or matter of cognition.
- power of containing;
holding capacity: The bowl's content is three quarts.
- volume, area, or extent;
- the amount contained.
- [Ling.]the system of meanings or semantic values specific to a language (opposed to expression).
- [Math.]the greatest common divisor of all the coefficients of a given polynomial. Cf. primitive polynomial.
- any abstraction of the concept of length, area, or volume.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.