The article about Comfy Chaise Lounge have 4 images , they are Comfy Casual Chaise Lounge By Klaussner, Indoor Oversized Chaise Lounge | Master:KLS1298.jpg, Wayfair.com, Comfy Chaise Lounge #4 Black Leather Modern Chaise Lounge For The Living Room. Following are the pictures:
This image of Comfy Chaise Lounge was published at November 14, 2017 at 12:09 pm. It is published under the Sofa category. Comfy Chaise Lounge is labelled with Comfy Chaise Lounge, Comfy, Chaise, Lounge..After taken by busy days, drinking dairy espresso with buddies or family interact at home is just a pleasant setting and a condition, invest their free time. Occasions recover electricity to struggle the stress of the task, heat and restore your power having a lot of recollections of camaraderie.
Modern coffee-table affects the design is elegant and lavish in appearance of your home. It's better for you to learn different designs and models of contemporary coffeetable on the internet, if you would like to place today's coffee table inside the livingroom.
A Comfy Chaise Lounge can echo of designing the family room the private flavor. You might favor distinct contemporary coffee-table on your home if you should be an individual who features a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table showing individual flavor.
Meaning of Comfy Chaise Lounge
Comfycom•fy (kum′fē),USA pronunciation adj., -fi•er, -fi•est. [Informal.]
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.]
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.